MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

maui fishing spots

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
denzell808

maui fishing spots Empty
PostSubject: maui fishing spots   maui fishing spots EmptyFri May 04, 2012 9:05 pm

it seems i cant find a good spot to use the mw lures on maui ? what is the best spot on maui for whipping?
Back to top Go down
mw

maui fishing spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: maui fishing spots   maui fishing spots EmptySun May 06, 2012 11:13 am

denzell808 wrote:
it seems i cant find a good spot to use the mw lures on maui ? what is the best spot on maui for whipping?

I liked the area down along the south side. Kihei
Back to top Go down
ryan1977

maui fishing spots Empty
PostSubject: Kihei   maui fishing spots EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:04 pm

What areas do you like in Kihei? I know kihei is very similar but what kind of area and conditions do you like?
Back to top Go down
mw

maui fishing spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: maui fishing spots   maui fishing spots EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 8:43 pm

ryan1977 wrote:
What areas do you like in Kihei?  I know kihei is very similar but what kind of area and conditions do you like?
It was almost 20 years ago, so kinda sketchy on my memory. Basically, go to areas that are not often frequented by snorklers etc. Go at 1st light and a rising tide. New moon is always best, but I often break my own rules. Let me know how you do and what it's like there now? Also, go up the Hana Hwy,  I hear it is quite productive and very picturesque. Stay safe!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

maui fishing spots Empty
PostSubject: Re: maui fishing spots   maui fishing spots Empty

Back to top Go down

maui fishing spots
Page 1 of 1