MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good spots on kauai

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Justcallme_Drift

Good spots on kauai Empty
PostSubject: Good spots on kauai   Good spots on kauai EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:46 pm

When i search something like "kauai spots" on here no kauai info comes up, hopefully we can fix that. im a newbie so i would really be interested in finding some spots. it would be nice if you were more specific than saying "kealea" or "north shore"

Example- okay spot on the east shore would be the harbor that is located near baby beach on the east shore of kauai. The ledge that protects baby beach(not the sidewalk) is good too but theres ussualy lots of wind so its hard to cast. Behind the bikepath bridge where the actual harbor is usually doesn't have very much wind. theres mostly small barracuda that prey on the small fish there but they are fun to catch. if you fish the bottom there are flounder down there. best of luck.

Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: where to fish   Good spots on kauai EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 2:27 am

Justcallme_Drift wrote:
When i search something like "kauai spots" on here no kauai info comes up, hopefully we can fix that. im a newbie so i would really be interested in finding some spots. it would be nice if you were more specific than saying "kealea" or "north shore"

Example- okay spot on the east shore would be the harbor that is located near baby beach on the east shore of kauai. The ledge that protects baby beach(not the sidewalk) is good too but theres ussualy lots of wind so its hard to cast. Behind the bikepath bridge where the actual harbor is usually doesn't have very much wind. theres mostly small barracuda that prey on the small fish there but they are fun to catch. if you fish the bottom there are flounder down there. best of luck.

Welcome to my forum Drift. Out of respect for my friends and others who fish certain areas I keep the details as vague as possible. You will have to explore the coast on your own. But stay safe . Aloha, m
Back to top Go down
Justcallme_Drift

PostSubject: Re: Good spots on kauai   Good spots on kauai EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 3:28 am

mw wrote:
Justcallme_Drift wrote:

Welcome to my forum Drift. Out of respect for my friends and others who fish certain areas I keep the details as vague as possible. You will have to explore the coast on your own. But stay safe . Aloha, m

Oh i see, i didnt mean to intrude. Since this post has no place here would you mind deleteing it for me? i dont think that i am able to for some reason. thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
HSD808

HSD808

PostSubject: Re: Good spots on kauai   Good spots on kauai EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 3:22 am

drift.ill give you one easy spot everyone on that island knows.Anini Beach.when i lived on kauai i would dive and fish there on a regular basis.lots of fish variety and some decent size ones.but with patience you can catch fish anywhere.the more the lures are in the water the more chance you have.good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wallace.murray1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good spots on kauai   Good spots on kauai Empty

Back to top Go down

Good spots on kauai
Page 1 of 1