MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RECORD MW FISH!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty
PostSubject: RECORD MW FISH!!!   RECORD MW FISH!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 2:46 am

Just wondering whats the biggest fish caught with a mw lure in hawaii from shore...NO BOAT ACTION!!!!! all shore!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty
PostSubject: hmmmmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,,   RECORD MW FISH!!! EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 pm

In Hawaii, I have landed some Kahala's over 40 lbs. 1 Kawakawa at 25 lbs. 1 Uku at 16 lbs. My biggest Ulua was 30 lbs. Pat Victorino landed some in the 40-50lb range. RECORD MW FISH!!! Pat_s_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECORD MW FISH!!!   RECORD MW FISH!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 2:10 am

wholy smokes i love it!!!!!!!! how big of a lure do you use?? and geez how do u know where the big boys are lurking??
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty
PostSubject: lurkers   RECORD MW FISH!!! EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 am

I did some 7 ozers for a while. They will wear you out very fast. But they do bring up some big boys. As far as where the biggies hang? You just gotta go really early and often to spots where the bait fish are cruising.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECORD MW FISH!!!   RECORD MW FISH!!! EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 1:02 am

wow thanks mark!!! ya 7oz will kill the arm... Laughing with my schedule and how i hate waking up early i usually go in the afternoons. i havnt got a fish in two months so i think i should start going early. i get a few chasers here and there. i had a 40# ulua cruz up to check out my 1/2 oz one time and that was amazing... well maybe ill invest in a 4 oz just to go once in awile...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RECORD MW FISH!!!   RECORD MW FISH!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

RECORD MW FISH!!!
Page 1 of 1