MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First cast, first fish

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mananui1

Mananui1

First cast, first fish Empty
PostSubject: First cast, first fish   First cast, first fish EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 pm

So the other day, i went down to Hanapaa fishing co. and picked up a few MW lures. white in 1/2 oz, jumpnjak in 1oz and Oama in 1oz,

And today I went out to a frequent spot on southside Oahu. Keone'ula beach park. Went out to the rough cliff overhang area, and dang, first cast i had a strike, brought in a 10 lb omilu. I was using the jumpnjak (looked like the fish that swim in the tidepools on the rocks, a 8 foot med-hvy action shimano rod (forget what model), with a shimano Sedona 4000, spooled with 10 pound ande line.

Sorry didn't get any pictures, didn't have a camera and i was practicing catch and release.
Back to top Go down
BP808

BP808

PostSubject: Re: First cast, first fish   First cast, first fish EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:44 am

mean action
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: First cast, first fish   First cast, first fish EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 7:38 pm

Mananui1 wrote:
So the other day, i went down to Hanapaa fishing co. and picked up a few MW lures. white in 1/2 oz, jumpnjak in 1oz and Oama in 1oz,

And today I went out to a frequent spot on southside Oahu. Keone'ula beach park. Went out to the rough cliff overhang area, and dang, first cast i had a strike, brought in a 10 lb omilu. I was using the jumpnjak (looked like the fish that swim in the tidepools on the rocks, a 8 foot med-hvy action shimano rod (forget what model), with a shimano Sedona 4000, spooled with 10 pound ande line.

Sorry didn't get any pictures, didn't have a camera and i was practicing catch and release.

Awesome capture! did you have leader or 10# straight to the lure? Must've been a wicked fight. How many minutes do you think it took to land'm? Aloha, m
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First cast, first fish   First cast, first fish Empty

Back to top Go down

First cast, first fish
Page 1 of 1