MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaku from Guam

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kaku from Guam  Empty
PostSubject: Kaku from Guam    Kaku from Guam  EmptyMon Dec 13, 2010 10:51 pm

I'm getting quite a following on Guam. Ck out this Kaku and the copy. From F.J.Togafau "these lures are awesome, a friend of mine who runs a tackle shop in Saipan introduced me to your lures over a year ago, since then it has basically been my secret weapon. Anyhow, my catches range anywhere from skipjacks, barracudas to small size tunas from shoreline to cliffs. I have yet to troll with any of your lures, so hopefully when they get in this week it should be a hit for this tournament. Attached is a photo I took using your lure while in American Samoa, it was a hungry barracuda that swallowed it whole. I had to replace the skirt. I used a wire leader just to make sure that I get the fish and my lure back. The test lb. line was a 40 with a 65lb wire and it loved it. Anyhow, these lures are awesome, I just recieved the one was ordered last week, but got of work too late to test it. So hopefully I can get away a little early to try it out. Thanks again and happy holidays to you and your staff. God bless!
Kaku from Guam  Kakugu10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
Pecheur

Kaku from Guam  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kaku from Guam    Kaku from Guam  EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:50 am

Nice fish!

Back to top Go down

Kaku from Guam
Page 1 of 1