MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

love my mw's!

Go down 
+7
westkauaiboi
MauiGuy
bokyong
KauRJL
Pecheur
omer110
fishergirl
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevinea

love my mw's! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 3:26 pm

Amazing fish fishergirl! Smile
Looks like you and your kids have been having lots of fun with the Mark White Lures! I can't believe they work the way they do! Awesome Lures! Can't wait to try my Oama Lure on the Big Island! Very Happy

Congratulations on the nice fish!!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 4:04 pm

Thanks for all the good feedback!

here is the 5th papio in a week on the same oama lure! Woo Hoo!!!
love my mw's! - Page 2 Sunrise-sunset1
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 5:29 pm

Nice catch ^^
Now I REALLLYYYY can't wait to try out my Oama Lure!! Very Happy

What island are you fishing from?
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:45 pm

I am on Kauai. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 17, 2010 12:22 am

Alright!

Thanks!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
omilu

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 12:54 am

fishergirl wrote:
3. yes 3 papio landed yesterday on the same oama lure! Woo hoo! Even had a 10 pounder chasing after the last papio, too bad he didn't jump on!

Here are the pics...

12 and 13"
love my mw's! - Page 2 3inaday1

11.5 "
love my mw's! - Page 2 3inaday3

t & r'd two of them
love my mw's! - Page 2 3inaday4

love my mw's! - Page 2 3inaday2

Nice catches fishergirl, looks like you've been on a hot streak! Too bad that ulua didn't give you even more action for the day. Here's a 2 pounder caught using a 1.5oz pink and white. This one wasn't so lucky and got inhaled on the way in by a good sized ulua. Luckily the ulua spit the papio on the run or I would've been spooled. By the way, that oama color should be getting even hotter now that the oama are around.
love my mw's! - Page 2 Omilu11
Back to top Go down
Pecheur

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:04 am

Hi there,

You are giving me some fishing envy, and the weekend is still far away!
Smile

I don't have as much chance as you all, and the last time I went fishing, a pretty large croc swam around the rock platform I was standing on, and freaked me out, sending me home...
So now I am looking for another fishing spot...

Have a good day,
Pecheur
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Had a great weekend and fished a ton. Here is what we brought home from our camping trip......

One papio caught with 1 oz oama blk eye, the middle one with ika and the one on the right with a 1 oz blk w/ blk eyes and silver sides.
love my mw's! - Page 2 Palamapond2

I don't have photos but we also caught 2 more smaller papios that we let go. One with 1/2 oz oama and the other on a grub. I have to mention I had a HUGE strike on the 1/2 oz oama that ended up getting cut of. sniff sniff. So if anyone finds a nice fish with my favorite lure in it's mouth tell him I would really really like it back! Laughing

Side note.... I kept so many because I was entered in a tournament, otherwise I would have tagged and released more. Don't worry they didn't go to waste and they were o' so tasty!!!!

Happy Catching!
Back to top Go down
omilu

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Looks like you had a great outing fishergirl! Will be looking for that lure of yours. Wink
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 7:32 pm

Mmmmmm fresh Sashimi, some Shoyou and Wasabi, Make soup with the heads and suck out them eyeballs. Wait What a Face that would be my wife, for me, you gotta fry um.
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:33 pm

We spent the whole bright sunny day walking a mile of beach and no papio wanted to commit suicide with my MW lure...Got really wet with the super high tide we had...My buddy got a little tyke (7 ") of a papio and threw him back, cause I went give him the stink eye when he said "good for fry" Mad ...At least I did not loose any MW's or break any lines, so it was all good. Sad
Back to top Go down
Huelo Hanapa'a

Huelo Hanapa'a

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 1:55 am

I know Mauiguy, I went whipping yesterday and nothing also. I feel I need to go extra far to get any action here on maui. Haiku side is where the MW was getting strikes. But the hike is far where I go. When I whip common spots = no action. I dont know if thats what is happening to you.

Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:25 am

Huelo Hanapa'a wrote:
I know Mauiguy, I went whipping yesterday and nothing also. I feel I need to go extra far to get any action here on maui. Haiku side is where the MW was getting strikes. But the hike is far where I go. When I whip common spots = no action. I dont know if thats what is happening to you.

Yep, same thing...You go to places that are fairly easy to get to and used to be good, the fish are not there and if they are, they are small...But go where it's off the beatin track, get more action... All the West side where I live had great fishing before...Since the County started using injection wells for sewage, the near shore waters are just dying. But go where there are no injection wells, the ocean looks more alive...Sad, but true...I guess it's called progress and that's one thing we can not stop.
Robert
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 12:04 pm

Here are a couple fresh water hook ups I had recently with the 1/8th oz on a fast top water retrieve. I found the tucanare's like that the best, while the large mouth in the other pond we go to will bite on the fast as well as a slower "jig" type action.
love my mw's! - Page 2 SANY1390

love my mw's! - Page 2 SANY1389

Happy Catching!
Back to top Go down
Pecheur

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Hi Fishergirl,

Nice fish!
I should try in some fresh water one day, but we do not have the same fishes down here.

Have a good day,
Pecheur
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm

Hey fishergirl, I see you are back in the Sun and Surf, well, Sun and Lake but you know what I mean. Nice size fish, you guys eat um or throw back?
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 08, 2010 10:43 pm

These puppies got to swim another day. We have eaten them from this pond before but I think we love fishing here so much that we are happy to release them and come and catch them again another day.

Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 23, 2010 10:06 am

I just had to post this nice little papio my hubby caught this past weekend. He hooked this up on his very first cast! C&R 13 inches
love my mw's! - Page 2 Annv2

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 24, 2010 12:40 am

Now you got him hooked, all your poles are gonna be missing cause Hubby got up at sunrise and went HoloHolo. affraid
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 am

Hey Everyone!

Here are a few recent catches the last one was from just yesterday. All of these were t&r's....

love my mw's! - Page 2 Y6

love my mw's! - Page 2 112

love my mw's! - Page 2 Springbreak1

Happy Catching!
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 3:50 am

They gonna change your name to Papio girl pretty soon. Nice.
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Papio Princess has a nice ring to it   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 6:22 pm

MauiGuy wrote:
They gonna change your name to Papio girl pretty soon. Nice.

Papio Princess has a nice ring to it
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 1:11 am

Hey Everyone!

Sorry for the absence but I have been playing with the kiddos this summer... a lot. I was able to get pretty lucky the other day on a new MW development. Looks like it's gonna be crazy good!!!

Here's the whole scoop...

http://fishergirl.ifishhawaii.com/2011/07/13/success/

love my mw's! - Page 2 Uluabaromilu3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: love my mw's!   love my mw's! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

love my mw's!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWLures :: Lures for Deep Sea, Near Shore and Fresh Water :: Near Shore-