MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Power pro hollow ace

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Max1975

Power pro hollow ace Empty
PostSubject: Power pro hollow ace   Power pro hollow ace EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 12:04 am

Hey Mark have you been using hollow ace? How do you like it, and what size are you using on your Stella 5000sw? Just picked some up to try, got tired of trying to perfect the fg knot. Tight lines,Aaron.
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: Power pro hollow ace   Power pro hollow ace EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 2:19 am

[quote="Max1975"]Hey Mark have you been using hollow ace? How do you like it, and what size are you using on your Stella 5000sw? Just picked some up to try, got tired of trying to perfect the fg knot. Tight lines,Aaron.

ya, I hear ya. I like it. I have 40# on the 5k and 80# on the 10k here's a vid of it in use. I've only had 2 fish on so far. This Kahala and a small Papio. How has the bite been for you? Any bait around? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mU1hs3qwUDU
Back to top Go down
Max1975

PostSubject: Re: Power pro hollow ace   Power pro hollow ace EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:45 pm

Howzit Mark, haven't been out for a long time due to work and the weather we all had. Definitely going out this weekend though to test out the hollow ace. I'm also using #40 spliced to #50 trilene big game. Got to hunt down that fish that took my black 2.5oz ulua bar! My friends tell me that a school of halalu might have moved into bay were you got that kahala, you might want to check that out. Could be some big boys out there! Tight lines Aaron.
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: Power pro hollow ace   Power pro hollow ace EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:59 pm

Max1975 wrote:
Howzit Mark, haven't been out for a long time due to work and the weather we all had. Definitely going out this weekend though to test out the hollow ace. I'm also using #40 spliced to #50 trilene big game. Got to hunt down that fish that took my black 2.5oz ulua bar! My friends tell me that a school of halalu might have moved into bay were you got that kahala, you might want to check that out. Could be some big boys out there! Tight lines Aaron.
will do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Power pro hollow ace   Power pro hollow ace Empty

Back to top Go down

Power pro hollow ace
Page 1 of 1