MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Omilu on Oama color lure

Go down 
+6
Kevinea
MauiGuy
westkauaiboi
Pecheur
keale
Admin
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kevinea

Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 2:54 am

Admin wrote:
Ok, I just got off the phone with Jean at Lihue Fishing Supply and they will be closed until Thurs for tenting. So I plan to get more Oama's to her by afternoon Thurs. Ck with her 1st. Mahalos for all your interest in this color. Good luck and fast retrieves. m

Awesome Mark!! Thanks! Perfect timing too!!
Will be sure to check with them asap!

Thanks again!

afro
Back to top Go down
omilu

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 Omilu10

Oama color strikes again. 21.5" fork length omilu on a 1.5oz Red Eye Oama. Fish was tagged and released to fight again.
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:14 am

Nice size Omilu, cheers Good catch Bra...That would be all sashimi on the table over here...I'm still waiting for my Oama lures to hook up...But as why it's called fishing and not catching...I have faith that some papio is gonna want to commit suicide one day and grab my MW lure.
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 5:22 am

Thats a really nice fish, nice size too. Awesome to hear you let it go to fight another day. Can't wait to catch a fish like that. Gotta keep trying my oama color too! Smile

Congrats on the catch man!!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fishergirl

fishergirl

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 1:19 pm

wow! Nice one and way to go on the t&r
Back to top Go down
gtfkns

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:22 am

South side catch on a very windy day! MW oama lure! Barrel gaffed up the cliff with a 1 ft of rope left Smile

Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 Photo11
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:33 am

Nice catch cheers.....How high up was the cliff? I like casting from above into deep water, no worries about loosing the MW lure like that.
Back to top Go down
gtfkns

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 12:35 pm

About 75 feet!
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 1:22 pm

gtfkns wrote:
About 75 feet!

Boy, you no fool around eh.. affraid .. Neva worry about the hook pulling out with the barrel gaff?...no can gaff the fish with that one....I use that also sometimes too,.. but I like to slide down the hook gaff for be sure... But no T & R with the hook gaff.... Nice catch though Bra.

Time for go sleep, it's 9:15 AM and just pau work, need sleep for another midnight shift tonight.

Aloha Oe

Hey Mark, the time on this forum way off, it is 9:22 Am and the bugga says 7 PM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Omilu on Oama color lure   Omilu on Oama color lure - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Omilu on Oama color lure
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2