MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Omilu on MW lure 1oz

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kdub

First Omilu on MW lure 1oz Empty
PostSubject: First Omilu on MW lure 1oz   First Omilu on MW lure 1oz EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:46 am

First Omilu on MW lure 1oz Omilu13

Got my first Omilu today Very Happy . Unfortunately I also lost my MW lure, line snaped while casting and the lure went bye bye Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

PostSubject: Re: First Omilu on MW lure 1oz   First Omilu on MW lure 1oz EmptyThu Jul 28, 2011 12:51 am

nice catch..been having a dry spell lately
Back to top Go down
nahau

PostSubject: Re: First Omilu on MW lure 1oz   First Omilu on MW lure 1oz EmptyFri Jul 29, 2011 11:13 pm

Nice fish! Do you happen to know what caused your line to snap? Was it a knot going through the rod eyes?
Back to top Go down
kdub

PostSubject: Re: First Omilu on MW lure 1oz   First Omilu on MW lure 1oz EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 2:05 am

mahalo nahau...I have a feeling thats probably the reason. It snapped right at the knot that tied my leader to my main line. Learned my lesson,From now i'll keep my uni to uni outside of my rod eyes..
Back to top Go down
nahau

PostSubject: Re: First Omilu on MW lure 1oz   First Omilu on MW lure 1oz EmptySat Jul 30, 2011 4:11 am

Ouch! So it was a knot! Bummers!

Yah, the uni to uni is a good knot by not eye friendly! I've been studying more knots lately and have been thinking of trying the GT knot. There are several variations of the knot but this one looks pretty good and quite simple... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe7nG9BBi_o

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Omilu on MW lure 1oz   First Omilu on MW lure 1oz Empty

Back to top Go down

First Omilu on MW lure 1oz
Page 1 of 1