MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My gear picks

Go down 
+8
StephenOkelley
Lahaina808
HE>i
Pete_on_Maui
Uncle_Moki
manini master
localhawaii
Admin
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
MASTERbaiter808

My gear picks - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:31 am

thanks again Mark!!! just placed an order for an oama black eyes and a black with red eyes both in 3oz. I cant wait to get the heavier setup going so i can try out the bigger lures. Do you ever come to maui? if so we should link up and go fishing, I would really enjoy it. Thanks for all your help, you are the best! rarely do you get the opportunity to actually get help and advice from the actual man behind the brand, it really means alot!
Back to top Go down
MASTERbaiter808

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 3:32 am

also, how long does it usually take to have your lures shipped interisland?
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:08 am

MASTERbaiter808 wrote:
Thank you for the kind words. I do hope to go to Molokai this spring, so maybe to Maui also, would love to fish towards Hana. We ship usually a day or two depending on stock. Usually takes 1-2 days to go interisland. Mahalos for your order!!
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:09 am

MASTERbaiter808 wrote:
Thank you for the kind words. I do hope to go to Molokai this spring, so maybe to Maui also, would love to fish towards Hana. We ship usually a day or two depending on stock. Usually takes 1-2 days to go interisland. Mahalos for your order!!
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 11:10 am

MASTERbaiter808 wrote:
Back to top Go down
MASTERbaiter808

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2015 1:52 pm

No problem! Hana side is great fishing, so is Kaupo and Kahakuloa side. The only downside to them is the drive, I live in Kihei so I mostly fish the southern part of the island but i will occasionally make it out to the other parts. Let me know if you make it out.
Back to top Go down
MASTERbaiter808

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 am

Got my order in today! Very quick Thanks a lot!... quick question tho, on your bimini, how long is the loop/doubled line?
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 10:37 am

MASTERbaiter808 wrote:
Got my order in today! Very quick Thanks a lot!... quick question tho, on your bimini, how long is the loop/doubled line?

Loops on both the Bimini and end loop on the hollow core are 3-4" in length. I try to keep them as short as possible as this seems to be what will make guides wraps. Not sure if you wanted info on the leader system I now use, but it's seems to be the best for losing fish to cut offs.     12'+ of leader that is served My gear picks - Page 3 <a href=My gear picks - Page 3 Sam_6211" />
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My gear picks   My gear picks - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

My gear picks
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3