Fishing with Mark White Lures
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 First papio

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
8083tcman



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-09-15

PostSubject: First papio   Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:52 am

Got my first papio with mark whites white with red eye 1/2 oz.. Will post pics asap
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mw



Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First papio   Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:06 pm

8083tcman wrote:
Got my first papio with mark whites white with red eye 1/2 oz.. Will post pics asap
Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
8083tcman



Posts : 3
Join date : 2013-09-15

PostSubject: Re: First papio   Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Just wondering if the only way to post pic, is to wait 7 days?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mw



Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First papio   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:06 am

8083tcman wrote:
Just wondering if the only way to post pic, is to wait 7 days?
I don't think so. I'll try a test here to see. I'm setting up a new forum without advertising that I will have complete control over. I'll post it here when launched.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mw



Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First papio   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:12 am

[quote="mw"]
8083tcman wrote:
Just wondering if the only way to post pic, is to wait 7 days?
I don't think so. I'll try a test here to see. I'm setting up a new forum without advertising that I will have complete control over. I'll post it here when launched.
ok, worked fine. click on icon on left in the pix below.
then copy and paste bottom link into the URL window in the next post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mw



Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First papio   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:19 am

mw wrote:
mw wrote:
8083tcman wrote:
Just wondering if the only way to post pic, is to wait 7 days?
I don't think so. I'll try a test here to see. I'm setting up a new forum without advertising that I will have complete control over. I'll post it here when launched.
ok, worked fine. click on icon on left in the pix below.
then copy and paste bottom link into the URL window in the box next to the one that gave you the code
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mw



Posts : 188
Join date : 2011-01-28

PostSubject: Re: First papio   Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:20 am

good luck, if this doesn't work send pix to my email at surfspot@hawaii.rr.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First papio   

Back to top Go down
 
First papio
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWLures :: Lures for Deep Sea, Near Shore and Fresh Water :: Near Shore-
Jump to: