MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Broken MW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
michael

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Broken MW   Broken MW EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 4:29 am

So i though mark white lures were like unbreakable. It must have been only the third time i was using it and the front of it chipped off and i dont have the missing piece. like kind of a big piece so now its unusuable.
is there any way i could fix it with something or get it replaced?
Back to top Go down
KauRJL

KauRJL

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken MW   Broken MW EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 9:38 am

one of mines broke to, but it was to a point where it was unfixable and unusable.
Back to top Go down
michael

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken MW   Broken MW EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:08 pm

Yea i read about them being super strong and now im kinda dissapointed cause it works really well but that was like 18 dollars going to waste.
Its unusuable because it will make the swimming of the lure weird.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Not unbreakable or indestrutable   Broken MW EmptyThu Jul 15, 2010 3:29 pm

That's why I sell them with a "life time guarantee" send me a picture of the broke lure and I will replace it. Stuff happens in the whipping environment that is pretty extreme. Letting my lures repeatedly slam Lava rock boulders or cliff walls can take it's toll. It's better to stop reeling when you run out of water and lift straight up. I have drop tested this formula 1000's of times and it has proven to be tough but not indestructable. Out of 20,000 sold so far about 20 have failed and been replaced. Mahalo for your posts and for buying my lures. Maybe others who have not read my info card and have broke lures will see this post and get in touch with me. Aloha, Mark
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
Pecheur

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken MW   Broken MW EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 4:48 pm

Hi there,

I had one lure that broke on some rocks once, I emailed Mark and he refunded the lure the same day.

I have to say that so fare this is the best after sales service I have seen in the fishing tackle industry, and that he deserved some credit for it.

Since then I have banged mines, not on purpose, on many rocks and they alway came back in good condition.

Have a good day,
Pecheur
Back to top Go down
michael

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken MW   Broken MW EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:05 pm

hey mark i got my lure in the mail today. thanks im gonna try test it out tomorrow morning!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Broken MW Empty
PostSubject: Re: Broken MW   Broken MW Empty

Back to top Go down

Broken MW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWLures :: Lures for Deep Sea, Near Shore and Fresh Water :: Near Shore-
Jump to: