MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there a distributor in Australia?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mrlinggis

Is there a distributor in Australia? Empty
PostSubject: Is there a distributor in Australia?   Is there a distributor in Australia? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 10:24 pm

Hi Mark I think I already know the answer to this... is there a shop/supplier/online seller based in Australia to purchase your lures? Would like to buy a couple to try but the $20 postage is putting me off. Wouldn't be a problem if I wanted to buy 5 or more but just one or two to try first to see just how good they are!... Just asking mate, probably have to fork out for postage...

Cheers, Ben.

Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: Is there a distributor in Australia?   Is there a distributor in Australia? EmptyMon May 20, 2013 11:43 pm

mrlinggis wrote:

Hi Mark I think I already know the answer to this... is there a shop/supplier/online seller based in Australia to purchase your lures? Would like to buy a couple to try but the $20 postage is putting me off. Wouldn't be a problem if I wanted to buy 5 or more but just one or two to try first to see just how good they are!... Just asking mate, probably have to fork out for postage...

Cheers, Ben.

Hi Ben, thanks for your interest in trying my lures mate! No tackle stores Down Under at present. What weight or size were you interested in? I could send via the post in an envelope for less. I'll ck it out and let you know. Aloha, Mark
email me at surfspot@hawaii.rr.com
Back to top Go down
mrlinggis

PostSubject: Re: Is there a distributor in Australia?   Is there a distributor in Australia? EmptyTue May 21, 2013 12:20 am

Ok thanks I will email you cheers Mark.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there a distributor in Australia?   Is there a distributor in Australia? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is there a distributor in Australia?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWLures :: Lures for Deep Sea, Near Shore and Fresh Water :: The Deep End-
Jump to: