MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

McMahon snap swivels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
HSD808

HSD808

McMahon snap swivels Empty
PostSubject: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 2:11 am

just a heads up that these are also called Hawaiian Snaps! I just ordered a pack of 100 yes 100 for under $10.they are coming from Asia and I don't know what brand they are but for $10 I'm willing to take a chance on a 100 pieces.go search seller name "bass_season" on eBay.they have a couple different sizes.i also ordered some good quality ball bearing swivels from seller "salty fins" 10 pack for 6.99.figured I post it for some of you who can't find the McMahon snaps at a good price.if these snaps from Hong Kong are good quality I will buy a pack in each size and if any one on here needs snaps ill hook you up with a deal per piece.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wallace.murray1
mw

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 1:13 pm

HSD808 wrote:
just a heads up that these are also called Hawaiian Snaps! I just ordered a pack of 100 yes 100 for under $10.they are coming from Asia and I don't know what brand they are but for $10 I'm willing to take a chance on a 100 pieces.go search seller name "bass_season" on eBay.they have a couple different sizes.i also ordered some good quality ball bearing swivels from seller "salty fins" 10 pack for 6.99.figured I post it for some of you who can't find the McMahon snaps at a good price.if these snaps from Hong Kong are good quality I will buy a pack in each size and if any one on here needs snaps ill hook you up with a deal per piece.

thanks for the info. Merry Christmas!!!
Back to top Go down
HSD808

HSD808

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:52 pm

MW I got them in the other day.looks small to use on .5 but I'm going to give it a try.looks perfect for the 1/4 and 1/8 tho.if you would like I could send you 5 or 10 so you can try them out also.i got a 100 pieces so 10 wouldn't hurt to send to you.
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 2:28 pm

HSD808 wrote:
MW I got them in the other day.looks small to use on .5 but I'm going to give it a try.looks perfect for the 1/4 and 1/8 tho.if you would like I could send you 5 or 10 so you can try them out also.i got a 100 pieces so 10 wouldn't hurt to send to you.

Mahalos, email me at surfspot@hawaii.rr.com and I'll send my mailing address. Hauoli Makahiki Hou!
Back to top Go down
HSD808

HSD808

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptySat Dec 29, 2012 4:11 pm

ok sent you an email.i just bought another 100 of the next larger size also.so I'll probably send you 10 of those also.if you think they are worth it you could have a new better source and supply if you wanted to offer it on your online store.hard to find good quality on these snaps at a good price. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HSD808

HSD808

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 12:20 am

any1 who uses 1/4 or 1/8 send me your address and I'll hook you up with 3 pieces for free so you may try them out.
Back to top Go down
Annarekey

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:15 pm

Aloha HSD808.

Thinking about getting a pack from the same seller. How are they holding up?
Back to top Go down
HSD808

HSD808

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 9:32 pm

I haven't lost one yet Smile size 3 is perfect for 1/2 ounce.size 2 is too big for 1/4 or 1/8 but too small for 1/2 oz.i sent MW some so hopefully he can give some feedback also
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: McMahon snap swivels   McMahon snap swivels Empty

Back to top Go down

McMahon snap swivels
Page 1 of 1