MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I need help! Starving on shore!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
herman munster

I need help!   Starving on shore! Empty
PostSubject: I need help! Starving on shore!   I need help!   Starving on shore! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 2:33 am

I NEED HELP! Ive been out a few times and have caught a puffer and the state fish thats it! I caught them off of taco at baby moxs rather green and need some advice! sick of donating lead to the reef and purchased the new oama colored 1/4oz lure, now thati have it what do i do with it! ha ha ha do i just snap a swivel onto it and cast it out and retrieve? how fast, how slow do i jerk it do i let it sink???? so many questions so little time where else can i hook up with some anglers to pick their brains and watch the action? affraid [b]
Back to top Go down
Bradahb

I need help!   Starving on shore! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need help! Starving on shore!   I need help!   Starving on shore! EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 12:17 pm

herman munster wrote:
I NEED HELP! Ive been out a few times and have caught a puffer and the state fish thats it! I caught them off of taco at baby moxs rather green and need some advice! sick of donating lead to the reef and purchased the new oama colored 1/4oz lure, now thati have it what do i do with it! ha ha ha do i just snap a swivel onto it and cast it out and retrieve? how fast, how slow do i jerk it do i let it sink???? so many questions so little time where else can i hook up with some anglers to pick their brains and watch the action? affraid [b]
Check out marks vids on youtube so itll give you an idea...
Back to top Go down

I need help! Starving on shore!
Page 1 of 1