MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

chasers....but no takers.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

chasers....but no takers. Empty
PostSubject: chasers....but no takers.   chasers....but no takers. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 12:43 pm

been noticing that i havnt caught anything in awhile but i always seem to get a few chasers...i practice the run out of water technique but still no hook up...any tips?
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: followerers   chasers....but no takers. EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:13 pm

ktownwhipper wrote:
been noticing that i havnt caught anything in awhile but i always seem to get a few chasers...i practice the run out of water technique but still no hook up...any tips?
ya,I feel your pain. Wait till you see the vid I have of 3-50+lbers at fy feet. I almost fainted from the adrenalin rush. Not sure what to tell you. Keep trying new moves.
Back to top Go down
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

PostSubject: Re: chasers....but no takers.   chasers....but no takers. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 6:35 pm

lmk what the title is of that vid you speak of ....so interested...
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: misses   chasers....but no takers. EmptyFri May 20, 2011 8:07 pm

ktownwhipper wrote:
still a work in progress. I have tons of stuff to edit. Today I had a miss with the 1/2 oz Oama while jigging on a ledge next to a bay. Just as I pulled the lure up and out of the water 2 nice Omilu's were in attack mode and missed it. Wait till you see it. It's a kick. Would've been really good for business. Smile
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: chasers....but no takers.   chasers....but no takers. EmptySun May 22, 2011 1:14 am

mw wrote:
ktownwhipper wrote:
still a work in progress. I have tons of stuff to edit. Today I had a miss with the 1/2 oz Oama while jigging on a ledge next to a bay. Just as I pulled the lure up and out of the water 2 nice Omilu's were in attack mode and missed it. Wait till you see it. It's a kick. Would've been really good for business. Smile
Back to top Go down
T-jarks22

PostSubject: Re: chasers....but no takers.   chasers....but no takers. EmptyMon May 23, 2011 2:29 pm

ouch! They were zoomin! I'll have to try that jig.
Back to top Go down
ktownwhipper

ktownwhipper

PostSubject: Re: chasers....but no takers.   chasers....but no takers. EmptyWed May 25, 2011 2:40 am

hahahaha....had the same happen a few times....after that you never see um again....bummer...but i got a head mount for my gopro so ill be filming my big island action for you too enjoy ....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chasers....but no takers.   chasers....but no takers. Empty

Back to top Go down

chasers....but no takers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MWLures :: Lures for Deep Sea, Near Shore and Fresh Water :: Near Shore-
Jump to: