MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First fish on a MW Lure!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
T-jarks22

First fish on a MW Lure! Empty
PostSubject: First fish on a MW Lure!   First fish on a MW Lure! EmptyTue May 03, 2011 10:37 pm

Got a 4 lb Cuda on one the green and white w/ black eyes in a small sandy bay surrounded by rocks on the east side of Kauai. Not a prize fish i know but the first fish I have cught in a long time. Just started to pick up the rod and reel again and was feelin alittle discouraged till I picked up a couple of your lures. second time out got a hit that got my blood goin again.

Just wanted to say thank you for your years of "R&D" and hard work! I'm back doing what I love again! Very Happy

Really appreciate what you guys are doing

Joshua
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: First fish on a MW Lure!   First fish on a MW Lure! EmptyFri May 06, 2011 9:38 pm

T-jarks22 wrote:
Got a 4 lb Cuda on one the green and white w/ black eyes in a small sandy bay surrounded by rocks on the east side of Kauai. Not a prize fish i know but the first fish I have cught in a long time. Just started to pick up the rod and reel again and was feelin alittle discouraged till I picked up a couple of your lures. second time out got a hit that got my blood goin again.

Just wanted to say thank you for your years of "R&D" and hard work! I'm back doing what I love again! Very Happy

Really appreciate what you guys are doing

Joshua
Mahalos for the comments. It really means a lot to us. Nothing like seeing the prey/predator response. Even if I don't get a strike or a hook up, I love seeing the fish etc cruising or following. Any pix? Aloha, Mark
Back to top Go down
T-jarks22

PostSubject: Re: First fish on a MW Lure!   First fish on a MW Lure! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 11:00 am

No pics on this catch but there will be more! Have caught a Nice papio and a roi yasterday, sadly have lost a few lures in the last week or two. Changed my line up so hopefully that stops happening. Oh and what kind of wire do you guys use to rig up the lures? Whipped one into the side of a bridge yesterday and the hardware broke off t the tail. still got it all somehow just need to run it through the body and connect it. Thanks again!

Josh
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: First fish on a MW Lure!   First fish on a MW Lure! EmptyTue May 10, 2011 3:48 pm

T-jarks22 wrote:
No pics on this catch but there will be more! Have caught a Nice papio and a roi yasterday, sadly have lost a few lures in the last week or two. Changed my line up so hopefully that stops happening. Oh and what kind of wire do you guys use to rig up the lures? Whipped one into the side of a bridge yesterday and the hardware broke off t the tail. still got it all somehow just need to run it through the body and connect it. Thanks again!

Josh
Send it to us and we'll rewire it. NC email me at info@markwhitelures.com to get mail address
Back to top Go down
T-jarks22

PostSubject: Re: First fish on a MW Lure!   First fish on a MW Lure! EmptyThu May 26, 2011 9:29 pm

Thanks for the speedie return of my lures! Aprriciate the help!

Josh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First fish on a MW Lure!   First fish on a MW Lure! Empty

Back to top Go down

First fish on a MW Lure!
Page 1 of 1