MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mbod

Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce Empty
PostSubject: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 9:25 am

Caught while whipping on KauaiDefinately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce Img_0426
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 am

What is it? Never saw that guy before.
Back to top Go down
mbod

PostSubject: It's a melichthys-vidua   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 3:09 pm

Bet i got ya there. We just call it a hagi. Pink-tailed triggerfish. Keep whippin!
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 pm

mbod wrote:
Bet i got ya there. We just call it a hagi. Pink-tailed triggerfish. Keep whippin!

I have heard the name before but never seen one, Cute with his pink tail. What, good eat or throw back?
Back to top Go down
mbod

PostSubject: Pink-tail trigger   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:42 pm

I have never eaten one, but I have seen people take home. I've eaten other triggers that were good.
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:46 pm

Wow! Thats definitely and unexpected catch! Surprising that Hagi went for your lure! Never heard of a Hagi being caught on a lure. Just shows how interesting Mark White Lures really are! Laughing

Quote :
I have heard the name before but never seen one, Cute with his pink tail. What, good eat or throw back?

Kind of a rubbish fish to most people I talk to and who catch them; But I have tried a few and they taste pretty decent. Not the best, but not the worst Smile

afro
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 7:48 pm

That bugga is butt ugly, even with the cute pink tail.
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Hahaha! Couldn't agree with you more!
Back to top Go down
MauiGuy

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 9:59 pm

Kevinea wrote:
Hahaha! Couldn't agree with you more!

I know some women like that No
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce EmptyMon Aug 30, 2010 11:06 pm

Haha, The "pink tail"! Cause an attraction huh?

afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce   Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce Empty

Back to top Go down

Definately unexpected with MW 1/4 ounce
Page 1 of 1