MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Easter Fishing in Maui

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ranger

Easter Fishing in Maui Empty
PostSubject: Easter Fishing in Maui   Easter Fishing in Maui EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:46 am

Hello - I'll be in Maui for 10 days next week. It will be my second visit to Maui but the first time fishing the island. We booked a charter for one day but for the rest of the time I will be casting from shore. I'm bringing a long an 11.5'/Saragossa 8000 for dunking and a 9.5'/Saragosa 4000 for whipping. Can anyone suggest places in Maui to try my luck? Which MW lures seems to get the most attention?

Mahalo,
Ranger Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: Easter Fishing in Maui   Easter Fishing in Maui EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:06 pm

Ranger wrote:
Hello - I'll be in Maui for 10 days next week. It will be my second visit to Maui but the first time fishing the island. We booked a charter for one day but for the rest of the time I will be casting from shore. I'm bringing a long an 11.5'/Saragossa 8000 for dunking and a 9.5'/Saragosa 4000 for whipping. Can anyone suggest places in Maui to try my luck? Which MW lures seems to get the most attention?

Mahalo,
Ranger Very Happy
Hi Ranger, thanks for your interest in using my lures. I can't tell you much about Maui, but it might be worth your time to take a day trip to meet up with Capt Clay Ching on Molokai. He will put you on some great fish. As far as colors and sizes, The Oama and JumpnJak's in 1/2 and 1 oz. are my best sellers state wide.
Back to top Go down
HSD808

HSD808

PostSubject: Re: Easter Fishing in Maui   Easter Fishing in Maui EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 3:42 am

all his lures get action.oama and jumpin jack my personal favorites also.but you can't go wrong with any of the colors or sizes just make sure your cooler big enough for all the fish lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/wallace.murray1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Easter Fishing in Maui   Easter Fishing in Maui Empty

Back to top Go down

Easter Fishing in Maui
Page 1 of 1