Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sardine color?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
HSD808

PostSubject: Sardine color?   Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:04 am

hey mark I saw that you will be coming out with a mullet color.im definately going to pick one of those up.have you done R&D on a sardine color before?where I live on Oahu we often get sardine schools and I often see papio and omilu crashing the party.i already got Oama in .5 and having a mullet and sardine to go along with it would be awesome.white/cream colored bottom and possibly a midnight blue or purple top,silver sides.lol I think to hard trying to get these colors right.if you ever make one let me know I would love to be one of the first to get my hands on one
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.facebook.com/wallace.murray1
mw

PostSubject: Re: Sardine color?   Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 am

HSD808 wrote:
hey mark I saw that you will be coming out with a mullet color.im definately going to pick one of those up.have you done R&D on a sardine color before?where I live on Oahu we often get sardine schools and I often see papio and omilu crashing the party.i already got Oama in .5 and having a mullet and sardine to go along with it would be awesome.white/cream colored bottom and possibly a midnight blue or purple top,silver sides.lol I think to hard trying to get these colors right.if you ever make one let me know I would love to be one of the first to get my hands on one

I love that action! Yes, too complicated. But I'm sure it would be a winner. In this bizz, you have to do colors that work 1st and are economically feasible to produce for the more than 40 stores we now supply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sardine color?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1