MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Plastic water/resin bubble or floater

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hrivera007

Plastic water/resin bubble or floater Empty
PostSubject: Plastic water/resin bubble or floater   Plastic water/resin bubble or floater EmptySat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Aloha Mark,
Just wondering if you atttach any of these devices to your lures. Or is it everything straight line to lure? I attached a resin bubble today, just to get some distance, and had some success. I think all the splashing the bubble created attracted the fish.
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: Re: Plastic water/resin bubble or floater   Plastic water/resin bubble or floater EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:12 am

hrivera007 wrote:
Aloha Mark,
Just wondering if you atttach any of these devices to your lures. Or is it everything straight line to lure? I attached a resin bubble today, just to get some distance, and had some success. I think all the splashing the bubble created attracted the fish.
Yes, I have heard this works to get the 1/4 ozers out there on thicker line. I don't myself, just a bit easier to handle going straight or to leader then to the lure. But I'm kinda old and set in my ways. Let us know of your results? Aloha, Mark
Back to top Go down
hrivera007

PostSubject: Re: Plastic water/resin bubble or floater   Plastic water/resin bubble or floater EmptyTue May 17, 2011 1:37 pm

Thanks Mark. Tha area I fish is actually shallow with some reef. I started using the floaters more as a marker to locate the lures in case it got stuck on the reefs, be easier for me to find. I did notice when the bubble is in front, it makes a big splash. And your lure behind looks like its chasing that big splash. Lately its been working for me. The other day caught one nice size omilu on my first cast. Great lures! Thanks.
Back to top Go down
mw

PostSubject: bubbles   Plastic water/resin bubble or floater EmptyTue May 17, 2011 2:14 pm

hrivera007 wrote:
Thanks Mark. Tha area I fish is actually shallow with some reef. I started using the floaters more as a marker to locate the lures in case it got stuck on the reefs, be easier for me to find. I did notice when the bubble is in front, it makes a big splash. And your lure behind looks like its chasing that big splash. Lately its been working for me. The other day caught one nice size omilu on my first cast. Great lures! Thanks.
If can post some pix. We'd love to see them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plastic water/resin bubble or floater   Plastic water/resin bubble or floater Empty

Back to top Go down

Plastic water/resin bubble or floater
Page 1 of 1