MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

full moon action in Kauai's back country

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

full moon action in Kauai's back country Empty
PostSubject: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm

This came in from my R&D guy for fresh water research. "Yo Mark- Bite was on yesterday. 30+ fish, LMB and Tucs, in one hour. Double hook-ups all day! All on MW lures from shore. It was so heavy that 2 of your lures need new feathers. These guys have like 3 or 4 strands left! Red 1/8 oz with black/red feathers and Black 1/8oz with red/white feathers. I also hooked up with the rootbeer and pink ones too."
full moon action in Kauai's back country Tanaka10full moon action in Kauai's back country Tanaka11full moon action in Kauai's back country Tanaka12
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
Pecheur

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 am

Hi there,

This guy got the job I want: Lure Tester!
Wink

Have a good day,
Pecheur
Back to top Go down
Max1975

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 pm

That looks like tanaka pond
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 12:57 am

Awesome catch guys! They must be having the time of their lives testing those lures out! I know I would be!

I've always wanted to try a fresh water place on Kauai that held a good amount of fish! Very Happy

Where on Kauai is this, never seen it before... study
Back to top Go down
Max1975

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 am

That looks like a place that me and my friends used to call Tanaka pond. It's two ponds separated by a road in the middle . It's on the way up to wailua falls. I don't know how those guys are getting in there , they must know somebody. Very good fishing , the old state record tucanare come out of there. I wish I could get back in to fish!
Back to top Go down
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 2:31 am

Max1975 wrote:
That looks like a place that me and my friends used to call Tanaka pond. It's two ponds separated by a road in the middle . It's on the way up to wailua falls. I don't know how those guys are getting in there , they must know somebody. Very good fishing , the old state record tucanare come out of there. I wish I could get back in to fish!

Wow! I've never heard about that place before. I've tried fishing the Wailua Reservoir with no luck at all.. Sad
I really wouldn't mind getting an oppertunity to fish in that Tanaka pond! Would be a really awesome experience for sure!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country EmptyWed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 am

Kevinea wrote:
Max1975 wrote:

Wow! I've never heard about that place before. I've tried fishing the Wailua Reservoir with no luck at all.. Sad
I really wouldn't mind getting an oppertunity to fish in that Tanaka pond! Would be a really awesome experience for sure!

Very Happy
I have a friend who works on Grove Farm land and has permission to fish the reservoirs that are now locked up. Once in a while I get to go and it is very nice indeed. The streams of the Wailua river are really nice also, but require serious hiking. I actually like stream fishing better than the reservoirs. The fish are all Small Mouth. I hear there are many streams on Kapaa side that have Large Mouth? Do any of you guys chance'm?
full moon action in Kauai's back country Smally10
full moon action in Kauai's back country Wailua10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   full moon action in Kauai's back country Empty

Back to top Go down

full moon action in Kauai's back country
Page 1 of 1