Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

full moon action in Kauai's back country

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:48 pm

This came in from my R&D guy for fresh water research. "Yo Mark- Bite was on yesterday. 30+ fish, LMB and Tucs, in one hour. Double hook-ups all day! All on MW lures from shore. It was so heavy that 2 of your lures need new feathers. These guys have like 3 or 4 strands left! Red 1/8 oz with black/red feathers and Black 1/8oz with red/white feathers. I also hooked up with the rootbeer and pink ones too."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
Pecheur

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:16 am

Hi there,

This guy got the job I want: Lure Tester!
Wink

Have a good day,
Pecheur
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max1975

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:38 pm

That looks like tanaka pond
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:57 am

Awesome catch guys! They must be having the time of their lives testing those lures out! I know I would be!

I've always wanted to try a fresh water place on Kauai that held a good amount of fish! Very Happy

Where on Kauai is this, never seen it before... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Max1975

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 am

That looks like a place that me and my friends used to call Tanaka pond. It's two ponds separated by a road in the middle . It's on the way up to wailua falls. I don't know how those guys are getting in there , they must know somebody. Very good fishing , the old state record tucanare come out of there. I wish I could get back in to fish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevinea

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:31 am

Max1975 wrote:
That looks like a place that me and my friends used to call Tanaka pond. It's two ponds separated by a road in the middle . It's on the way up to wailua falls. I don't know how those guys are getting in there , they must know somebody. Very good fishing , the old state record tucanare come out of there. I wish I could get back in to fish!

Wow! I've never heard about that place before. I've tried fishing the Wailua Reservoir with no luck at all.. Sad
I really wouldn't mind getting an oppertunity to fish in that Tanaka pond! Would be a really awesome experience for sure!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:17 am

Kevinea wrote:
Max1975 wrote:

Wow! I've never heard about that place before. I've tried fishing the Wailua Reservoir with no luck at all.. Sad
I really wouldn't mind getting an oppertunity to fish in that Tanaka pond! Would be a really awesome experience for sure!

Very Happy
I have a friend who works on Grove Farm land and has permission to fish the reservoirs that are now locked up. Once in a while I get to go and it is very nice indeed. The streams of the Wailua river are really nice also, but require serious hiking. I actually like stream fishing better than the reservoirs. The fish are all Small Mouth. I hear there are many streams on Kapaa side that have Large Mouth? Do any of you guys chance'm?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: full moon action in Kauai's back country   

Back to top Go down

full moon action in Kauai's back country
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1