MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

another broke lure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

another broke lure Empty
PostSubject: another broke lure   another broke lure EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 7:59 pm

You may wonder why I would post a broken lure. The answer is 2 fold. 1st, to teach fisherman how to minimize this situation by improving their technique and 2nd to help to avoid the down time of not having a favorite lure to whip with. Notice the number of pits on the lure below. This lure has experienced a hard life. No pun intended. Pits do not occur from a light impacts. So each pit is equivalent to a hard slam. To avoid this kind of result I recommend trying to figure out an exit strategy that will avoid hard impacts. Also if you fish the cliffs, like I love to do, slow down the lure when your running out of water and stop the lures return motion and lift straight up. Hope this helps. Remember, my lures are guaranteed for life, but it's not fun to go through the replacement process. Tight lines!, fast retrieves! and planned exits. Aloha, Mark
another broke lure Mwlure10
Back to top Go down
http://www.fishinglureshawaii.com/
MauiGuy

another broke lure Empty
PostSubject: Re: another broke lure   another broke lure EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 2:06 am

Hey, where is the McMahon swival on that lure!!! I don't get chance for break um, I just loose um. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

another broke lure
Page 1 of 1