MWLures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fishing with Mark White Lures

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break Wall (Lizardfish)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KauRJL

KauRJL

Break Wall (Lizardfish) Empty
PostSubject: Break Wall (Lizardfish)   Break Wall (Lizardfish) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Caugth this fish a few months back. i looked up the name and its called a lizard fish. very unusual. scratch [img]Break Wall (Lizardfish) 06141011[/img][img]Break Wall (Lizardfish) 06141012[/img]
Back to top Go down
localhawaii

PostSubject: Re: Break Wall (Lizardfish)   Break Wall (Lizardfish) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 12:00 am

Strangely enough, I caught one of these guys too the other day. It was on a half ounce white with black eyes. It chased the lure a few times and for the life of me I could not figure out what it was. I kept whipping in the same location and finally it took to the lure. After a minute of looking at it, I pulled the lure and threw him back in!
Back to top Go down
sahijit

PostSubject: 3 oz   Break Wall (Lizardfish) EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 3:09 am

i also caught one on the east-side, Kauai with a 3 oz blk,blk eye with x's. lure was over half the size of the fish. Was thinking it was a territorial strike, considering there was no was it could swallow the lure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break Wall (Lizardfish)   Break Wall (Lizardfish) Empty

Back to top Go down

Break Wall (Lizardfish)
Page 1 of 1